Complimentary Issue: March 2021
Your complimentary issue includes:
Do Government COVID Business Closure Orders Frustrate the Purpose of a Commercial Lease?
Your complimentary newsletter also covers:
- Limit Financial Risk When Granting Tenants an Operating Expense Cap
- Make Clients Who Promise You a Commission Put It in Writing
- Eviction Moratorium Doesn't Get Guarantor of Defaulting Tenant Off the Hook
- Shopping Center Must Pay $20K Damages for Violating Tenant’s Noncompete
- Tenant Waived Its Right to Arbitrate by Starting Lawsuit Against Landlord
Commercial Lease Law Insider is a monthly newsletter that provides plain English explanations of the law, lease terms, and recent court rulings involving commercial lease disputes.